bogofilter - feedback from client to mail server

Clint Adams schizo at debian.org
Sun Feb 23 05:42:51 CET 2003

> But what I haven't figured out is a clever way of using similar macros
> to get that same type of feedback back to bogofilter on the mailserver
> box.

You can pipe the messages to a remotely-executed bogofilter instance.

For example,

macro index \eS "<enter-command>unset wait_key\n<pipe-entry>ssh mailserver.example.com bogofilter -fS \n<enter-command>set wait_key\n<delete-message>"

Replace "ssh mailserver.example.com" with rsh, fsh, rex, or any other
method that will pass stdin along to the remote command.