Keeping highly spammed branch of email transport alive

Matej Cepl matej at ceplovi.cz
Wed Feb 12 17:11:10 CET 2003

Hi,

I am using bogofiler primarily through patched isbg.py
(http://www.rogerbinns.com/isbg) and there it works like a charm.
However, I have also some old email accounts which I get messages
from through fetchmail (unfortunately, I cannot redirect them to
my main email address) and then filter them via this procmail
recipe:

   :0HB:
   * ? bogofilter -u
   {
      :0fW
      | bogofilter -vv -e -p

      :0A
      $SPAMBOX
   }

After some time it seems to me, that more and more bogofilter
recognize any message coming through fetchmail as spam (see
attached spam message's X-Bogosity). Well, it is mostly true :-),
but unfortunately not always (if it was I would these accounts
off). So far nothing bad happened, but I am afraid that a day
will come when bogofilter will mark as spam anything coming
through that connection.

Is there any way how to mark some words as being always neutral
(like surfbest.net, single-drop, fetchmail-5.9.11, or
pop.safepages.com in this message) so that bogofilter would not
be confused?

   Thanks a lot,

      Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

Q: Is vi an easy editor to learn, is it intuitive?
A: Yes, some of us think so. But most people think that we are
   crazy.
    -- vi FAQ