Keeping highly spammed branch of email transport alive

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Thu Feb 13 21:18:14 CET 2003

I'm having a similar problem... most of the mail that comes into two of my
mailservers is spam.

However, bogofilter works fine if the messages are not shorter than 2-3
lines, as there are then enough tokens to balance out the spamminess of the
headers.

I can't think of a simple solution, other than whitelisting (or
graylisting?) as you suggested, but this would be best done in spamassassin
or some other program which supports whitelists.

Barry