registering spammails

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 4 18:42:23 CET 2003

 In my case bogofilter doesn't filter anything into Spam folder at all.
It used to put everything into the spam folder, but that was resolved
with help from Greg Louis and Zack Brown. However, then spam emails
started showing in my Inbox. I saw this thread and tried doing those
checks suggested.

This is what I got:

bogoutil -w . .MSG_COUNT
                       spam   good
.MSG_COUNT                0   1973

bogoutil -d spamlist.db | wc -l
  25365

Why is spam message count equal zero whereas spamlist.db has 25365 lines?

Also, "bogoutil -d spamlist.db | less" lets me see that there are a lot
of 'good' words in there. Should I remove it and start building the
spamlist.db anew?

Regards,

Alex.

* David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> [2003-02-04 11:21:39 -0500]: