Need help please

Charles F. Wyble (imap) cwyble at thewybles.com
Mon Dec 15 23:16:50 CET 2003

HELP.

Our system crashed last night and I'm having problems getting procmail /
bogofilter to work again..

I was running 14.8 and decided just to trash my old word list and run 15.10

The compile went fine and installed in usr/local/bin.  Procmail is
working until it gets to the bogo filter line:

     # filter mail through bogofilter, tagging it as spam and
     # updating the word lists

     :0fw
     | bogofilter -e -p -d /etc/bogofilter

     :0e
     { EXITCODE=75 HOST }

     :0:

then procmail (with logging turned on) gives me this:
     procmail: Program failure (-8) of "bogofilter"
     procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded
     From charles.wyble at newroads.com  Mon Dec 15 14:01:52 2003
       Folder:
.Stuff/new/1071525712.4208_0.moses                                759

What does the "Program failure (-8) of "bogofilter" mean?  I can't find
any reference to this in either the procmail or bogofilter docs.

Any help is greatly needed here.

Charlie