DG/UX [was: Re: problem building 0.15.7]

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Dec 12 20:06:12 CET 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:56:15 -0500 (EST)
Dave Lovelace <dave at firstcomp.biz> wrote:

> Gyepi SAM wrote, in part:
> >
> > Did you get a chance to run my configure.new script? What was the
> > result. Send any errors generated.
> >
> > I am expecting it to make the linker errors go away.
> >

> <sigh>  It doesn't finish the configure.  I get, at the end:
>
> config.status: creating src/tests/Makefile
> config.status: creating src/tests/t.frame
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: src/tests/t.frame.in
>
> Now, I have a guess about this.  I tried a diff between what you sent
> & what was there, & found a very large number of differences, but at
> least some (most?) of them appeared to relate to the fact that this is
> 0.15.10& yours is 0.15.9.cvs.
>
> Just possibly, if you send me a (context) diff only, I will be able to
> patch it in.  I don't know.
>
> Thanks.

src/tests/t.frame.in is a file that existed in cvs for a day or two.
How about I create a current cvs snapshot for you so you'll have a
consistent set of files?  If the cvs snapshot doesn't work for you and
you need to use Gyepi's configure script,  you'll need to delete
references to t.frame.in.  I'll build the snapshot and put it at
ftp://ftp.osagesoftware.com/pub/outgoing/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.15.10.cvs.1212.1400.tgz.