DG/UX [was: Re: problem building 0.15.7]

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Fri Dec 12 19:56:15 CET 2003

Gyepi SAM wrote, in part:

> Did you get a chance to run my configure.new script? What was the result.
> Send any errors generated.
>
> I am expecting it to make the linker errors go away.

<sigh>  It doesn't finish the configure.  I get, at the end:

config.status: creating src/tests/Makefile
config.status: creating src/tests/t.frame
config.status: error: cannot find input file: src/tests/t.frame.in

Now, I have a guess about this.  I tried a diff between what you sent &
what was there, & found a very large number of differences, but at least
some (most?) of them appeared to relate to the fact that this is 0.15.10
& yours is 0.15.9.cvs.

Just possibly, if you send me a (context) diff only, I will be able to
patch it in.  I don't know.

Thanks.

--
- Dave Lovelace