DG/UX [was: Re: problem building 0.15.7]

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Fri Dec 12 20:15:35 CET 2003

David Relson wrote:

> src/tests/t.frame.in is a file that existed in cvs for a day or two.
> How about I create a current cvs snapshot for you so you'll have a
> consistent set of files?  If the cvs snapshot doesn't work for you and
> you need to use Gyepi's configure script,  you'll need to delete
> references to t.frame.in.  I'll build the snapshot and put it at
> ftp://ftp.osagesoftware.com/pub/outgoing/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.15.10.cvs.1212.1400.tgz.
>
> David

Fine by me, though I'm going to have to start deleting stuff that didn't
work (& so won't be able to go back & try things again).  (This system is
somewhat low on disk.  Old system, needed to support a lot of legacy stuff.)

I'll try picking up your tarball in a few minutes, David.  Thanks.

(I should add: this is a slow system as well, & so all this stuff takes
a long time to run & bogs other things down.)

--
- Dave Lovelace
  dave at firstcomp.biz
  davel at cyberspace.org