Configuring bogofilter inside of a maildrop mailfilter

David A. Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Wed Apr 16 20:26:41 CEST 2003

<quote who="Robert August Vincent II">
> I've gotten that error when the .Spam directory didn't exist.

It exists.

> Are you absolutely sure that the
>   ./davidu/Maildir/.Spam
> maildir exists in this context?

Yes.  Other rules written the same way work just fine.  It is the xfilter
line which is failing.

> What directory is maildrop running in?

I'm not sure I suppose.  I set this at the top of the mailfilter:

MAILDIR=/raid/var/vpopmail/domains/everydns.net/davidu/Maildir

Any other ideas?  The other one mentioned about using the bogofilter.rc
also failed.

-davidu