multiple database updates?

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Sat Apr 5 02:06:49 CEST 2003

David Relson wrote:

> Dave,
>
> Rereading your message, I noticed a detail I had overlooked.  You're using
> version 0.11.1.3.  Turns out that that is one version too old for what you
> want to do.  The changelog for 0.11.1.4 includes "Fixed precedence for
> directory specifications."
>
> It'd be a good idea to download the "current" version of bogofilter (which
> is 0.11.1.6) and compare its behavior to your expectations.  I think it'll
> do better :-)
>
> David

<sigh> I will try it ... but honest, I did just download it when we started
trying to get it up, within the last 2 weeks I think.  March 18.

Re your earlier message: yes, this is just for testing.  When I know that
having everyone share one database dir works for us, that will go in the
system config file.  Then, of course, if someone wanted private word lists,
that could be overridden.

--
- Dave Lovelace
  dave at firstcomp.biz