multiple database updates?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Apr 5 00:20:39 CEST 2003

At 04:53 PM 4/4/03, David Relson wrote:

>At 02:13 PM 4/4/03, Dave Lovelace wrote:
>
>>Shouldn't the settings in the user's config file override the global
>>settings?
>
>I'll take a look and see what's going on with the directory usage.
>

>>bogofilter -v shows:
>>     bogofilter version 0.11.1.3
>>     Copyright (C) 2002 Eric S. Raymond
>>and the disclaimer/distribution notice.

Dave,

Rereading your message, I noticed a detail I had overlooked.  You're using
version 0.11.1.3.  Turns out that that is one version too old for what you
want to do.  The changelog for 0.11.1.4 includes "Fixed precedence for
directory specifications."

It'd be a good idea to download the "current" version of bogofilter (which
is 0.11.1.6) and compare its behavior to your expectations.  I think it'll
do better :-)