FAQ Update

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Oct 5 23:12:44 CEST 2002

At 04:42 PM 10/5/02, you wrote:
>David,
>
>I think it's time for me to update the FAQ with examples for how to
>integrate bogofilter into popular mail server software. Can you show me your
>configuration from your master.cf and your current procmail recipe?
>
>Once we have the FAQ beefed up a little bit, we can decide what FAQ items to
>put into the man page.
>
> > On my test machine, for a while now, I've been able to use
> > bogofilter with postfix (configured through master.cf).
>
>Thanks,
>
>Adrian

Adrian,

I think it's time to update the FAQ.  I have some postfix/procmail stuff I
can contribute, and I suspect other people have information they want to
include.

At the moment, I've got bogofilter working on my test machine with a choice
of two ways:
         1 - as a filter with postfix (configured through master.cf)
         2 - through procmail

I'm working to get #2 going on my mail server.  Procmail is clearly getting
involved, but bogofilter doesn't seem to be running.  When I get it
working, I'll send you the details.