FreeBSD packages and port available

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sun Nov 10 17:28:37 CET 2002

Hi,

I made a FreeBSD port and binary package for i486 FreeBSD-4.7 available
at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=62265

The port ("source") is in bogofilter.shar, the binary package is
bogofilter-0.8.0-freebsd-i486-bin.tgz. The port has been filed as
FreeBSD PR change-request, I hope it makes it into FreeBSD's ports this
time, the previous two versions (Oct 17 and Oct 30, 0.7.5 and 0.7.6)
were less lucky.

I must also admit I accidentally killed the .src.rpm when uploading and
removing the bogofilter.tgz file (because SourceForge does not allow for
renames), so I uploaded a new .src.rpm again, that is signed with my
private GPG key, 0xC58FD886, so it may be bigger than the previous
.src.rpm. Please apologize the confusion.

To check the signature, use rpm -K after download. Use gpg --recv-keys
0xC58FD886 to download the key from the PGP key servers.

Have fun,