Dependencies (was Re: Spammers catching on)

Peter Kovacs peter at kovax.org
Thu Dec 19 17:35:43 CET 2002

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:07:10AM -0500, Parker Morse wrote:
> In this case I believe my problem is that the installed gcc is 2.95, and
> bogofilter really wants 3.0 or newer. Gyepi correctly diagnosed my libdb
> problems (thanks, Gyepi) - I installed from source, not RPM - but updating
> gcc has been pretty hairy so far.

I'm not so sure that's true.  I'm running on a stable debian
installation with gcc 2.95.4 and bogofilter builds correctly and all
make check tests pass.

I've only recently been paying attention to this list and I missed the
beggining of the thread, otherwise I'd be more helpful.

- Peter

--
Peter D. Kovacs <peter at kovax.org>