[cvs] bogofilter install-staticdblibs.sh,NONE,1.1

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Dec 28 23:41:08 CET 2005

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, David Relson wrote:

> Great idea!  I've got a test of the script running :->
>
> I'm particularly interested in seeing if the sqlite build problems
> (reported to you earlier) are present (or somehow avoided).

We're cheating, by not running the sqlite test suite. It runs a
gazillion of tests, half a dozen are often off. If you've run the tests
in a regular filesystem (ext2, ext3, xfs), please report the test
failure details to D. Richard Hipp. I've found that tmpfs (often used
for /tmp) causes some more tests to fail.

> Looking over the script I noticed that TMPDIR is generally used as
> ${TMPDIR-/var/tmp}, for example in "cd" commands.  However in "du"
> commands it's referenced as "$TMPDIR".  It this a mistake?

Good catch.
The first one should be ${TMPDIR:=/var/tmp}, the rest $TMPDIR.
Fixing now...