gdbm

djh henman at henman-np.b-eng.it.to-be.co.jp
Tue Dec 20 18:20:00 CET 2005

Thanks to David Relson and Matthias Andree for responding to my e-mail.  Fortunately, while searching I found out that cygwin provids Berkeley db if so selected, so I and downloaded the run time along with the devel lib.  Don't think I need the devel lib
, but just in case downloaded it to build bogofilter,

The result was that I was able build bogofilter right out of the box.

Thanks for developing an easy to build program.
I haven't tried it, but, that is the next step.  Read the directions and tinker.

Regards,
  Darel