gdbm

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Dec 21 01:17:18 CET 2005

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:20:00
djh wrote:

> Thanks to David Relson and Matthias Andree for responding to my e-mail.  Fortunately, while searching I found out that cygwin provids Berkeley db if so selected, so I and downloaded the run time along with the devel lib.  Don't think I need the devel lib
> , but just in case downloaded it to build bogofilter,
>

> The result was that I was able build bogofilter right out of the box.
>
> Thanks for developing an easy to build program.
> I haven't tried it, but, that is the next step.  Read the directions and tinker.
>
> Regards,
>   Darel

Darel,

After running "make", run "make check".  That gives bogofilter a
thorough testing.

About 2 months ago, bogofilter was reported as working under cygwin,
though it was deemed necessary to run ./configure with the
--disable-dbshared-test option.

Let us know how your testing went and what options you've used.

Regards,

David

P.S.  If you'd subscribe to the list (see the FAQ), you wouldn't need
to wait for the moderator (me) to approve your messages.