0.92.8

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Oct 19 21:34:04 CEST 2004

Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de> writes:

> OK, all clear for 0.92.8 from here; the passthrough stuff is now doing
> the right thing WRT setvbuf(). If I find more, I'll commit in small and
> logical chunks that won't build the break or make check, as usual.

Now that I have a multi-threaded demonstration code that shows
bogofilter can run 53 processes at a time, I'd say we're clear for
0.92.8 and a TXN backmerge to the trunk shortly after.

I'd say documentation can be polished in 0.93, and given that the resize
stuff is already documented in README.db, it shouldn't hold us off from
a TXN-on-trunk release.