0.92.8

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Oct 19 17:52:41 CEST 2004

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> There're still 12 hrs before my "evening".  Let me know :-)  If we don't
> make "this" evening, there's another one tomorrow.

OK, all clear for 0.92.8 from here; the passthrough stuff is now doing
the right thing WRT setvbuf(). If I find more, I'll commit in small and
logical chunks that won't build the break or make check, as usual.

I have recently tested bogofilter with DB 4.1 or 4.2 on Solaris 8/sparc,
Solaris 9/i386, FreeBSD 4.10/i386 and 5.3-BETA7/i386 and SuSE Linux 9.1,
the t.bogodir crash is resolved, so I believe we can go 0.93 real soon
now and address the remaining issues when the TXN stuff is on the
trunk. I'd suggest to then lay a tag for a 0-92 branch before the merge,
just in case we need quick fixes, declare 0-92 (0.92.8) "stable" short
after the release and 0.93.0 current.

I bet some issues will surface if we're forcing TXN on the users.