txn datastore

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Jun 4 23:07:14 CEST 2004

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004, Clint Adams wrote:

> When is the next transactional branch merge likely?  I just tried to
> merge it myself, but there were many more conflicts than I had expected.

David, I need more information on the iterators semantics in register.c.

I see "node" iterator that sums up a delta onto keys in word_list (a
global, how awful).
I see the "lists" iterator that sums up message counts.

If we are registering the words only to word_list, what is the meaning
of bumping the message counts in other data bases? This looks faulty.

I'd think we'd need to pass in a single data base handle into
register_words and bump message counts only in that particular data
base, not in all.

Comments will be appreciated.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95