txn datastore

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Jun 4 22:34:20 CEST 2004

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004, Clint Adams wrote:

> When is the next transactional branch merge likely?  I just tried to
> merge it myself, but there were many more conflicts than I had expected.

When my time permits. I didn't expect David to fix/reintroduce multiple
word list code, which heftily conflicted with the TXN code. register.c
is the part that requires half a rewrite or something. Maybe a merge
with the newest common ancestor can do. I'll see.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95