Per-domain filtering using Bogofilter

Noor Dawod noor at comrax.com
Mon Aug 25 08:21:33 CEST 2003

Hello and thanks for replying in a short notice.

I know I could do this using a sh/bash script, or using any other
language for that manner, but the thing with Bogofilter that cought my
attention is that it's written in C and compiled to run as binary --
rather as an interpreter-based script. This gives an extra boost to the
whole Email delivery and filteration process.

So the thing is that it's possible to do this using a shell script, but
adding this feature to Bogofilter gives an unparalled speed and of
course it is not such a big deal. Just get the domain from a
"Delivered-To" header, and the rest is based on that domain...

What do you think?

Noor