Per-domain filtering using Bogofilter

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Aug 24 23:47:24 CEST 2003

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:47:43 +0200
"Noor Dawod" <noor at comrax.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just installed Bogofilter on a working MTA, and it's working
> wonderfully.
> Since this MTA manages many domains, I wish to be able to
> activate/deactivate it for each domain hosted. This might or might not
> support per-domain training data files.
>
> Any plan to add this in the near future?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Noor

Greetings Noor,

Remember that bogofilter has command line parameters for specifying the
config file and the data directory.  I bet you can do what you want by
having different data directories for each domain and by using a smart
procmail recipe (or other script) to run bogofilter with the proper
config file and data directory.

If I understand your need, there is no need to add anything to
bogofilter.  If I misunderstand your need, please let me know!