sourceforge trackers

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Dec 13 23:59:42 CET 2002

Hi,

I just switched all trackers so that they no longer allow posts from
"nobody", i. e. users who haven't logged in (Admins, it's
Trackers/Admin/pick one, then Update Preferences).

I killed the inappropriate reopen of the "tuxedo.org/~esr/bogofilter is
outdated" report. While I share that opinion, this doesn't belong into
our tracker even if esr is member of the team.

I'll consider harsher measures should this bug be reopened by era. I'm
pissed by Eric's unresponsiveness and I do consider bothering the
fetchmail-friends list unless Eric wakes up real soon now.

Bye,