bogofilter faq, home page updated

Allyn Fratkin allyn at fratkin.com
Mon Oct 28 08:54:47 CET 2002

with adrian's directions (thanks, adrian!), i was able to update the
bogofilter faq and home page, mostly to remove references to Judy, add
a reference to the Gary Robinson algorithm, and fix some stale links.

let me know if there are additional changes that need to be made.

at some point we should have a copy of the faq in the distribution,
or at least a file that points to the online version.  i fear now
it is so hard to find that most people don't find it at all.

bogofilter home page: http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/
bogofilter faq: http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/bogofilter-faq.html

p.s., we now have NO open bugs.  hurray!
Allyn Fratkin             allyn at fratkin.com
Escondido, CA             http://www.fratkin.com/