Announcing bogofilter 0.7.6.rc2

Allyn Fratkin allyn at fratkin.com
Mon Oct 28 07:55:09 CET 2002

David Relson wrote:

> At 04:41 PM 10/27/02, Allyn Fratkin wrote:
>
> > lexer.c is still included in rc2.  let me know if this is your
> > intention and i'll shut up about it.
>
> That's our intention.  We want it included as some people don't have lex
> and can't generate lexer.c from lexer.l.

fair enough.  that will actually make compiling on hp-ux easier too.
it will eliminate the requirement for flex since hp's lex was not up
to the job.

i suggest adding this to the list of changes for 0.7.6.

i've compiled and tested 0.7.6.rc2 on linux and hp-ux 11i and it
gets my stamp of approval.
Allyn Fratkin             allyn at fratkin.com
Escondido, CA             http://www.fratkin.com/