Configurable 'X-Bogosity' message

Adrian Otto aotto at aotto.com
Mon Oct 7 00:51:04 CEST 2002

David,

I think you meant to type "SPAM_HEADER_NAME". That's the new configurable
constant that I added with a corresponding function to set it in the
configure script.

By changing the lexer's processing of X-Spam to only processing the header
that matches SPAM_HEADER_NAME we do get the added benefit of identifying
messages that have already been run through SpamAssasin or similar programs.

Thank you Graham for your input!

Adrian