Configurable 'X-Bogosity' message

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Oct 6 23:49:44 CEST 2002

gram,

When bogofilter was adding its own "X-Spam-Status" line, any previously
existing lines that began with "X-Spam-*" were being removed.  Imagine how
confusing it would be if a spammer put in a "Status:  All is good" line and
we were putting in "this is spam".  To avoid having conflicting lines like
this, bogofilter will remove lines that start with "X-Bogosity" or whatever
SPAM_HEADER_LINES is set to.

David