result of sqlite3 --> db conversion

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Jan 13 00:06:02 CET 2020

Am 12.01.20 um 08:53 schrieb Saša Janiška:
> Thank you very much for explanation!
>
> I was not sure whether sqlite3 --> db conversion went smoothly, but now I'm
> relieved. :-)

What you showed me looks "normal" to me, and apparently 1.some GB
written (because the log files are cycled after approx 1 MB each, and
the serial number was a bit before 2,000.)

>> Details are in the doc/README.db file that ships with bogofilter or is
>> installed with its docs.
> There is onl README.contrib shipped here, but I'll look in the repo.

Hmmm... if there are no other bogofilter packages (bogofilter-doc,
bogofilter-db, or similar) that contain the README.db file, please ask
the packager to include the documentation completely.

<https://gitlab.com/bogofilter/bogofilter/blob/master/bogofilter/doc/README.db>

<https://sourceforge.net/p/bogofilter/git/ci/master/tree/bogofilter/doc/README.db>

> Thanks a lot and we very much apprreciate that you took over maintainence of
> Bogofilter which is still the best anti-spam filter used here for so many
> years!
:-)