result of sqlite3 --> db conversion

Saša Janiška sjaniska at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 07:05:08 CET 2020

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 00:06:02 +0100
Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de> wrote:

> What you showed me looks "normal" to me, and apparently 1.some GB
> written (because the log files are cycled after approx 1 MB each, and
> the serial number was a bit before 2,000.)

Good.

> Hmmm... if there are no other bogofilter packages (bogofilter-doc,
> bogofilter-db, or similar) that contain the README.db file, please ask
> the packager to include the documentation completely.

Nope.

Here is the list of the files:

/etc/bogofilter/bogofilter.cf
/usr/bin/bf_compact
/usr/bin/bf_copy
/usr/bin/bf_tar
/usr/bin/bogofilter
/usr/bin/bogolexer
/usr/bin/bogotune
/usr/bin/bogoupgrade
/usr/bin/bogoutil
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/README.contrib
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/README.randomtrain
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/bfproxy.pl
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/bogo.R
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/bogofilter-milter.pl
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/bogofilter-qfe.sh
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/bogogrep.c
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/bogogrep.o
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/bogominitrain.pl
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/dot-qmail-bogofilter-default
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/mailfilter.example
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/mime.get.rfc822.pl
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/parmtest.sh
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/printmaildir.pl
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/procmailrc.example
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/randomtrain.sh
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/scramble.sh
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/spamitarium.pl
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/stripsearch.pl
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/trainbogo.sh
/usr/share/bogofilter/contrib/vm-bogofilter.el
/usr/share/man/man1/bf_compact.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/bf_copy.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/bf_tar.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/bogofilter.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/bogolexer.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/bogotune.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/bogoupgrade.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/bogoutil.1.gz

I'll submit a ticket...

Sincerely,
Saša

--
One who restrains his senses, keeping them under full control,
and fixes his consciousness upon Me, is known as a man of