gmane.org

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Mar 12 20:39:12 CET 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> Matthias,
>
> Good deal.  I'll add a link (or links) on SourceForge.
>
> Their policy sounds fine to me.  Go ahead and authorize gmane to post to
> bogofilter & bogofilter-dev.

I can't, Adrian is the list owner and he will have to arrange that and
state if that's at all possible with the "only owner may post" scheme.

> I wish we could get SourceForge's web based discussion groups (bugs,
> patches, requests, etc) to automagically appear on our mailing lists.
> I'd like to know all that's happening in and around bogofilter without
> having to click on a bunch of web pages.

You can have bogofilter mail some things to yourself. I have bugs
mailed, and am stuffing bogofilter-dev, bogofilter-bugs and
bogofilter-cvs into the same local folder for convenience.