Use of Bogofilter under KMail

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Fri Oct 21 19:22:20 CEST 2016

On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:28:54 +0000, I wrote:

>>  1. "Bogofilter check": (pipe through 'bogofilter -p -e')
>
> That doesn't appear to be effective,

I suspect what is happening is that the recent influx of mainly porn
spam do not appear to have much in common, except that they are clearly
all from the same source, so that they are perhaps not providing
enough known clues to bogofilter.

So I have removed bogofilter and installed  spamassassin, to see if it
can do any better.

But my suspicion is this latest batch of spam is craftily designed to
slip through the cracks...

But at least spamassain (also bogofilter) on KMail gives me a 1-key
function to put aside the spam emails.

--
/\/\aurice