Simple tutorials

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Sun May 15 07:36:08 CEST 2016

Hi, not sure if anyone is still on this list these days but I was
wondering if there are any recent 2015-2016 tutorials on how to
get the best out of using bogofilter on a mailserver?

I've read some of the docs on the main site, plus the FAQ, plus an
hour or so on the mailing-list archive and I find a lot of the
googled info I can find is either old and a repeat of the basics or
so obtuse and arcane I can't comprehend the conversation, in that
I have difficulty trying to translate sophisticated statistical
sentences into real world examples.

Also, most of active info I can find seems to be from around 10
years ago so perhaps the world has moved on to better alternatives?

I mean "better" in the "it just works" sense.