Migrating from SpamAssassin to Bogofilter

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Wed Jun 5 08:06:03 CEST 2013

Hey list,

I'd like to migrate my SpamAssassin setup to Bogofilter, given that the
former has been no end of headaches for me.

My current SpamAssassin setup is, or was, made possible by the
following four user files. They are a white list, two Bayesian
databases, and some user preferences.

        ~/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist
        ~/.spamassassin/bayes_seen
        ~/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
        ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs

Is there a way to train Bogofilter with my SpamAssassin databases? I've
seen the following on the FAQ,

  <http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/faq.shtml#spamassassin>

, but I believe that's more appropriate for training Bogofilter with
new / fresh mail, as opposed to what my SpamAssassin has already been
calibrated with over the years.

Respectfully,

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer