Are Bogon IP addresses uses for bogosity, and where are they kept?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Oct 24 13:35:49 CEST 2011

Q1:  Bogofilter keeps all its tokens in a database.  The default
database is named wordlist.db.  Individual IP address are kept, but not
address ranges, i.e. the wordlist will save 1.2.3.4 but will not save
1.2.3/24.

Q2: Read the FAQ.  Reclassifying messages is simple.

bogotune is complex.  As a starting point, you'll need a set of 5000
(or more) ham and a comparable number of spam.  If the FAQ doesn't have
enough info, post again.  I need to head out.

Hope this helps.

David