Dealing with phishing spam

Lars Clausen lars at raeder.dk
Fri Oct 8 08:22:22 CEST 2010

Hi Bogofilterers,

Starting a few months ago, I've been getting a lot of phishing spam
that targets common sites like amazon, facebook, ebay and linkedin,
all of which I use. The mails are basically copies of what real mails
from those sites look like, and generally have a lot of text. I'm
worried that if I train them all as spam, real mail from those sites
will be marked as spam as well. What are peoples experiences with
handling phishing with bogofilter? Should something else be used
instead, and if so, what?

Thanks,
-Lars