Bogus bounce message.

Thomas Anderson tanderson at orderamidchaos.com
Fri Nov 19 23:42:14 CET 2010

Look into bogofilter-milter.

http://stuff.mit.edu/~jik/software/bogofilter-milter/

It runs during the SMTP transaction, allowing spams to be rejected
directly during the initial handshake.  The sending server will report
this rejection as a bounce to the actual sender, not to any spoofed
sender.  The bounce itself does not need to be generated by bogofilter.
  And yes, this may tend to get your address removed from spam lists who
actually bother to clean their lists of bad addresses.

Tom