Bogus bounce message.

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Fri Nov 19 15:56:57 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 09:33:12AM -0500, John Culleton wrote:
> Is there a way to set up bogofilter to automatically generate a bogus
> bounce message in reply to spam? Over time this would reduce the
> incoming from certain spam lists. I use kmail on Slackware Linux 13.0.

What is a bogus bounce message, what should it look like and what should
it achieve?

With relation to spam and faked senders bounces are usually a bad idea
and only contribute backscatter which causes even more pain and problems.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.