Messages marked as spam - Actions?

michel at casa.co.cu michel at casa.co.cu
Sun Oct 4 04:03:05 CEST 2009

Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de> escribió:

> Am 02.10.2009, 22:20 Uhr, schrieb Michel Bulgado <michel at casa.co.cu>:
>
>> Hello List
>>
>> I have a concern, after applying the filter bogofilter in my work, I
>> have dedicated myself to train him.
>>
>> I've gotten to the point that recognizes and marks each message as Spam
>> or Ham.
>>
>> But I still enter even marked as spam messages.
>>
>> I ask, when are marked as spam filter should not remove them or reject
>> them???

>> 1.2.1
>>

>> Not achieve sufficient scores to remove or take any action upon?
>
> I do not quite understand, but I'll try:
>
> 1. bogofilter only marks messages as ham/spam/unsure. What you do
> then is your decision. You can use the maildrop package (from the
> courier-mta project) to direct messages to a spam folder, or reject
> them.
>
> 2. if you're getting "unsure", please try training more messages -
> and you must train BOTH good AND spam.
>
> Hope that helps
>
> --
> Matthias Andree

Hello

My apologies for not having documented better about allowing you to
send a question so absurd to you, I thought that not only marked but
also took a decision with them, or delete or move them to a folder on
each mailbox, in this case spam

I'd choose the last option, move the messages to the spam folder and
leave the user's decision to remove them.

Now if you could guide me, as I could do this? I use postfix as MTA
along with MailScanner and Dovecot as POP3 and IMAP server

Thanks

Michel