Messages marked as spam - Actions?

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Oct 3 14:15:02 CEST 2009

Am 02.10.2009, 22:20 Uhr, schrieb Michel Bulgado <michel at casa.co.cu>:

> Hello List
>
> I have a concern, after applying the filter bogofilter in my work, I
> have dedicated myself to train him.
>
> I've gotten to the point that recognizes and marks each message as Spam
> or Ham.
>
> But I still enter even marked as spam messages.
>
> I ask, when are marked as spam filter should not remove them or reject
> them???

> 1.2.1
>

> Not achieve sufficient scores to remove or take any action upon?

I do not quite understand, but I'll try:

1. bogofilter only marks messages as ham/spam/unsure. What you do then is
your decision. You can use the maildrop package (from the courier-mta
project) to direct messages to a spam folder, or reject them.

2. if you're getting "unsure", please try training more messages - and you
must train BOTH good AND spam.

Hope that helps