Problems with these messages. See below

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Fri Jan 30 20:43:56 CET 2009

On Wednesday 21 January 2009 15:21, Thomas Anderson wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 22:30 +0100, Nigel Henry wrote:
> > I'm getting messages identified as No Subject, with no To, From, or Date,
> > and bogofilter is having problems with them.
>
> I send all of my emails through a pre-filter which tags missing headers.
> E.g., if there is no subject line, it adds "Subject:[no-subject]".  This
> gives bogofilter an extra token to train on.
>
> http://orderamidchaos.com/bogofilter/spamitarium
>
> BTW, this is a new version which can overwrite the one in /contrib.
>
> Tom

Hi Tom.

Ironically the problem messages have stopped coming in, but I am interested in
your spamitarium.pl script for the next time.

I'm currently running bogofilter 1.0.2 with Fedora Core 2 (ancient), but it's
working ok. I've looked in /usr/local/bin, but non of the the stuff in
contrib is there, spamitarium.pl for example.

Should I have run ./configure in some different way, so as to include the
stuff in contrib?

I'm also directly downloading email to kmail (no procmail). Is it possible to
use the spamitarium.pl script as a prefilter to bogofilter in Kmail, and if
so, how do I set this up.

Thanks for any help with this problem.

Nigel.