nan in bogofilter stats

Stephen Davies scldad at sdc.com.au
Fri Apr 3 02:15:10 CEST 2009

Over the past couple of weeks, I have had several recurrences of this
phenomenon of the good count going to zero (bogofilter 1.2.0 and db 4.6).

This is despite switching to transaction mode.

How do you do your backups? Can one simply run bogoutil -d to do this?

Why does the count go to zero?

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen