re-training with -Ns and -Sn

Bjorn Graabek bjorn at graabek.com
Mon Oct 6 19:27:45 CEST 2008

           I have realised that my bogofilter setup may not be quite
right, am I doing something really awful here?

 I use tri-state classification which, according to the man page, means
that any emails classified as unsure are not used to train bogofilter (I
use -u on all email). I move incorrectly classified emails into a "mark as
bad", "mark as good" folder and I then run bogofilter with "bogofilter
-Ns" and "bogofilter -Sn". That is fine with emails that were incorrectly
classified, but what about those emails classified as "unsure"? As they
weren't registered in the first place, they shouldn't be unregistered
before they are correctly registered?