mailbox vs maildir

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat May 10 10:54:59 CEST 2008

On Saturday 10 May 2008 00:18, David Relson wrote:
> So the
> question becomes:  Where have all the newbies gone with their questions?

I'd hazard a guess.  For some reason bogofilter is not as well known as
spamassassin, and doesn't get the publicity.  Consequently people generally
come to bogofilter on recommendation, often because SA doesn't perform as
they wish.  I assume that their source gives them any preliminary
hand-holding.

I, for one, have never regretted changing to bogofilter, and I've been here a
long time now :-)

Anne