Bogofilter

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jun 3 00:41:57 CEST 2008

Lorenzo Ortega <lortega at el-mundo.net> writes:

>     Now, the postfix is running with amavisd, but i can't integrate
> bogofilter. i've install bogofilter throught apt, and i've
> /etc/bogofilter.conf

Then you also have the '/usr/share/doc/bogofilter/' directory. That
directory has a number of useful documents, including the
'integrating-with-postfix' document.

In general, when installing a package, look in
'/usr/share/doc/name_of_package/' for additional documentation.

--
 \                      "I'm a great lover, I'll bet."  -- Emo Philips |
Ben Finney