Bogofilter

Lorenzo Ortega lortega at el-mundo.net
Mon Jun 2 16:48:23 CEST 2008

    Hi All,

    I'm new using bogofilter, and I've to install a mail server, using
debian, postfix, amavisd-new,  clamav  and  an antispam  system,.
    More people, tell me about bogofilter, but i don know anything about.
    Now, the postfix is running with amavisd, but i can't integrate
bogofilter. i've install bogofilter throught apt, and i've
/etc/bogofilter.conf

    could anybody help me with a tutorial, pdf o something similar?
    What must i've to modified in amavisd and bogofilter?

    thanks

    Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Ortega Ordoño     | Mundinteractivos - Unidad Editorial	|
Area de Internet          | Avda. San Luis, 25                 	|