Filter breakers

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Apr 5 02:47:48 CEST 2008

Hi Stephen,

What you've got sounds very thorough!  Since what you're doing with
"-n" and "-s" is just what "-u" is designed for, an optimization
(simplification) of your process is possible.

It also seems like bogofilter is run after the others so few messages
get actually go through the "-n" / "-s" registration process, which
would explain the low token count for head:Apr.

Enjoy!

David

--
David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson at osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103