How To Install? BogoFilter+Remote Dedicated Server+Fedora Core6+Qmail+Plesk v8.2.1

Ansel Taft me at anseltaft.com
Wed Nov 7 23:21:36 CET 2007

   Hi all,

   I've read about BogoFilter and it sounds like the route I want to
go to clamp down on my 3 domains' spam problem. The problem is, I'm a
neophyte when it comes to *nix and the currently available tutorials
aren't specific enough to my configuration that I feel comfortable
installing it.

   I have a [remote] dedicated server with Fedora Core 6, Plesk v8.2.1
and Qmail. I will have to install both Berkeley DB and Bogofilter. I
can connect via HTTP, FTP and SSH with a root admin password. Can
someone please cobble together some installation instructions for me
and I will name my first born after them? The expect wait time for my
end of the bargain is only 5-10 years. :O)

   Thank you for your help!

   Sincerely,

   Ansel Taft