Non-zero exitcode (1) from "/usr/local/bin/bogofilter"

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Sat Mar 24 23:14:38 CET 2007

I have the following procmail recipe for bogofilter:
# send through bogofilter
:0HB:
* ? /usr/local/bin/bogofilter -l
/opt/bogofilter-spam/bogofilter-spam

Worked until 1843 March 23.  At least that is the time on the last
spam message in my bogofilter-spam box.  Watching the procmail log I
see :
procmail: Executing "/usr/local/bin/bogofilter,-l"
procmail: Non-zero exitcode (1) from "/usr/local/bin/bogofilter"
procmail: No match on "/usr/local/bin/bogofilter -l"

Where do I start looking for this problem?  Any ideas what could have
gone wrong?  Everything else is flowing fine.

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator