Train with -Ns and -Sn

Peter Gutbrod lists at media-fact.com
Wed Mar 21 10:44:17 CET 2007

I have 2 mailboxes where I sort in the mails rated as unsure or classified
wrongly  by bogofilter. I feed the mails in this mailboxes periodically to
bogofilter with -Ns for spam and -Sn for non-spam emails.

I'm wondering, whether it might lead to a bad database, if I reregister
unsure mails, that have never been registered before.

So should I use instead just -s and -n, without unregistering the mail
first.

The reason I used -Ns and -Sn is, that I use bogofilter with the -u option
so far. So any wrongly classified mail needs unregistering. To keep things
easy, I didn't want to process unsure mails differently than wrongly
classified spam and no-spam emails.

Peter